Lake -n- Lodging It
Name: Lake -N- Lodging It | Bedrooms: 5 | Bathrooms: 4 | Sleeps: 14 | Access: Lake Area | Pets Not Permitted
Immerse yourself within the tress and the mountain air with a stay at Lake -N- Lodging It. This cozy log home will provide you some much needed rest and relaxation or it will be your home base for your adventure-packed lake vacay! Just a short drive from the home, you’ll find endless ways to spend your days. Enjoy a day on the lake or hiking in the any of the state parks. Fantastic restaurants and local favorite shops are also close by. Breathe in that fresh mountain air as you start you day with morning coffee on the deck. Wind out the day in the hot tub or hanging out in the lower game area. A game of foosball or shuffleboard can be a great way to end your day especially if accompanied by a drink made at the bar! Pack your bags and get ready for your next vacay at Lake -n- Lodging It!
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.