Charming Seafront Apartment with Stunning Sea View Terrace & BBQ
This charming seafront home offers guests one of the best locations on Hvar Island! Located in the quit village of Jelsa, this home is situated just outside the main port and is only a few minutes’ walk to the town center. Also located about 100 meters away are family friendly beaches, cafes, restaurants, ice-cream shops and more.
This Dalmatian stone home can sleep up to 4 guests in 1 bedroom and has 1 bathroom. It has a fully equipped kitchen, dinning area, living rooms and of course the outdoor terrace just meters from the seafront with a large stone table and wood burning BBQ for cooking authentic Mediterranean meals.
The path in front of the home is perfect for taking long walks near the sea or biking to the nearby village of Vrboska, also named “Small Venice” of Hvar. The home offers free parking and lots of nearby activities such as tours, wind tastings, rock climbing, kayaking and much much more.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- In order to provide you with a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please familiarize yourself with our house rules:
- 1. THE GUESTS: are adults over the age of 21 and will be occupants of the unit during the entire reserved period. Additional guests or occupants that have not been disclosed prior to arrival may be denied access to the premises. The maximum occupancy of the property is 4 people. No keys shall be issued to anyone other than the occupants listed above.
- 2. PETS: Pets are not permitted.
- 3. IDENTIFICATION: Upon arrival, all guests must provide identification for registration.
- 4. CLEANING: The entire property is cleaned once per week. Sheets are changed once a week unless otherwise requested. Clean towels can be provided upon the request of the guest. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dished are done and put away, and the house is generally tidy and ready to be cleaned, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be applied.
- 5. INTERNET: WiFi Internet is available throughout the property.
- 6. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The house is equipped and set up as a fully furnished house that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen and drinking water. We will also supply the basics (toilet paper, dish towels, dish and hand soaps, garbage bags, shampoo/body wash and salt & pepper.
- 7. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing personal toiletry items. If you are known to have allergic reactions plan on bringing medication as advised by your doctor.
- 8. GUEST LIABILITIES: Guests agree to accept liability for any damage caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Guests, including, but not limited to, misuse of appliances, and /or equipment furnished. If damages are excess of the security deposit being held, guests agree to reimburse the property for costs incurred to replace/repair damaged items.
- 9. SMOKING: Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the house. Smoking is only allowed outside. Evidence of smoking inside the house can result in loss of security deposit. Cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed of in ashtrays provided and not anywhere else on the site.
- 10. QUITE HOURS: From 23:00 am to 8:00 pm guests should refrain from excessive noise as during this period time it is forbidden to create noise and disturb the peace. Guests are obliged to behave in a mannerly fashion, both adults and children. Children should be under supervision during their playtime.
- 11. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants may be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the Rental Fee and Security Deposit for any of the following A.) Using the premises for any illegal activities B) Causing damage to the property, rented premises or to any of the neighboring properties C) Excessive noise disturbances including but not limited to excessive noise after dark without prior consent D) Disposing of trash or food items inappropriately. E) Disregarding property policies posted or verbally acknowledged.
- 12. BANNED ITEMS: It is not allowed to bring in easily inflammable and explosive materials or anything with a strong or unpleasant smell. Furthermore, it is not allowed to bring electric appliances to the apartment without the host’s permission. This rule does not apply to electric appliances for personal care, laptops, phones or tablets.
- 13. HOLD HARMLESS: The Property does not assume any liability for the loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from the temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, electricity or plumbing. Nor will the property accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural acts, disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.
- 14. STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given and we do recommend you purchase travel insurance for your vacation.
- 15. SHORT TERM RENTAL: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental and is not a lease of other long term residential tenancy agreement. This agreement is only for the licensed use of the property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights in Guests and no rights to renewal of for recurring usage. This agreement is also neither a Time-Share sale or a Plan of Time-Share Development, nor a vacation club.
- 16. TERRACE, STAIRS: Guests hereby acknowledge that the undersigned is fully aware that the terrace and stairs can be dangerous, that the terrace//stairs area can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful on site. Guests should observe and adhere to all policies as posted on the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accept and assume all risk involved in or related to the use of terrace and stairs area.
- 17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully release and discharge the owner and/or his representatives from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her visitors as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold the owner and/or his representatives free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, there principles, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- Golden Leaf Tours d.o.o.
- VAT: HR95003721612