Peaceful Picturesque Family Vacation Lodge in the Mountains
After a challenging mountain tour or an impressive day of skiing, the traditional, alpine "Stube" invites you to spend a cosy evenings with family or friends. Let the day end with a glass of wine and the magnificent view of the mountain panorama of the Großglockner and wake up in the morning to the sound of birds and the murmur of the torrent. Hikes, mountain bike tours and the entrance to the ski area are directly accessible from the house. Directly behind the house, the famous Großglockner - High Alpine Road starts, through which you can reach the Pasterzen Glacier in the high alpine terrain.
For your stay the whole holiday home is at your disposal.
Heiligenblut is a challenging ski area with lifts up to 3000 meters above sea level, two cross-country ski runs (4 km and 6 km) and a variety of breathtaking ski tours.
The house is located in the area of the famous Hohe Tauern National Park with unique...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Heiligenblut is a challenging ski area with lifts up to 3000 meters above sea level, two cross-country ski runs (4 km and 6 km) and a variety of breathtaking ski tours. The house is located in the area of the famous Hohe Tauern National Park with unique opportunities for hiking, mountaineering and climbing. There are also many attractive offers for families with children.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours from 22:00 – 06:00, No Smoking, No Pets, No parties, Security Deposit: € 200;