Amazing Stone Villa with Stunning Villa View
The village of Deia is just a short walk away, with its numerous restaurants, bars and boutiques. A 3km path leads down to Cala Deia, the nearest beach, and affords spectacular views of the Mediterranean and surrounding countryside.
This traditionally stone built villa Sa Tanca, owned by an award winning British Architect, is tastefully furnished and boasts the most wonderful views over the village of Deia, the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains. It is situated on a quiet cul de sac within a few hundred meters of all amenities.
The interior of the property is beautifully decorated throughout, featuring old and new handcraft furnishings as well as comfortable easy chairs, sofas and a variety of original artwork. Evergreen oak furniture, beamed ceilings and white walls all combine harmoniously, creating a relaxed and comfortable environment. This same care and attention to detail is also apparent in the exterior...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.
- A security deposit is required in order to authorize the check in and will be paid 15 days prior your arrival date.
- The Ecotasa, a local tourist tax that came into force the 1st of July 2016, is to be applied in all tourist rentals. It is the owner's decision to charge this fee at the guests' arrival. The amount varies depending on the rental dates and can be up to 2,50€ per person per night and is not applied to guests under 16 years old. For further information, please check http://www.ecotasa.es/en-gb/
- Smoking is not allowed inside the property
- Pets are not allowed (unless this is confirmed during the booking process).
- Parties are not allowed