Exquisite Traditional Villa with Stunning Scenery
Overlooking a beautiful valley and facing views of the beautiful Ibizan sunset, villa Can Masia creates a perfect space to stay. It is located close to the town of St. Agustin, offering great beaches and restaurants. The town of St. Agustin is also known for being the most well-preserved village on the island of Ibiza. Both Ibiza airport and Ibiza Town are located 20 minutes away by car and there are three beaches between 10 and 20 minutes away by car: Cala Bassa, Cala Vadella and Ses Salines. With its warm, comfortable style and location in an untouched part of Ibiza, this luxurious villa is the perfect destination for a family getaway or a vacation with a group of friends.
Distributed into two floors, the house is accessed through the main floor
Beautiful living room equipped with a sofa, fireplace that faces large glass doors that can be opened to enjoy the breathtaking views to the country...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Children’s Play Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.
- A security deposit is required in order to authorize the check in and will be paid 15 days prior your arrival date.
- The Ecotasa, a local tourist tax that came into force the 1st of July 2016, is to be applied in all tourist rentals. It is the owner's decision to charge this fee at the guests' arrival. The amount varies depending on the rental dates and can be up to 2,50€ per person per night and is not applied to guests under 16 years old. For further information, please check http://www.ecotasa.es/en-gb/
- Smoking is not allowed inside the property
- Pets are not allowed (unless this is confirmed during the booking process).
- Parties are not allowed