Classy Family Home in the Middle of It All
Make the most of your visit to Georgia’s oldest city by booking a stay at the Broughton Street Main House in Savannah. A unique find in Savannah’s coveted Historic District, this luxury vacation home features three bedrooms with queen-sized beds, two full bathrooms, a half bathroom and a sleeper sofa. Accommodating up to eight guests, this conveniently located property also includes a full-service kitchen, a washer and dryer, a garage parking space and private entry.
Immerse Yourself in Southern Hospitality
With its 22 tree-lined public squares, huge array of well-preserved antebellum mansions and vibrant arts, dining and entertainment scenes, Savannah has a lot to offer. It’s easier to make the most of your visit when you stay in the heart of the city, and you’ll get that and more by booking a stay at the Broughton Street Main House. This lovely vacation home includes a courtyard where you can enjoy a cup of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.