Tallac - Secluded & Woodsy Tahoe Cabin in Incline Village
Welcome to Tallac! Only 10-minutes from the slopes of Diamond Peak Resort, this modern and charming cabin style property is the perfect home base after a day of activity. Inside, you’ll find large, bright living areas, leather furnishings, and warm wood finishes. The best part? Unique amenities, including a record player, poker table, and juke box. In the evening, grab an après-ski cocktail from the wet bar, gather around the spacious dining table, and watch the sunset through floor to ceiling windows. Cheers! In the snowy Sierra Nevada Mountain range straddling the border of California and Nevada, Lake Tahoe is known for its panoramic scenery and year-round outdoor activities. Visitors flock here for many reasons, especially to ski on dramatic slopes that seem to fall into the abyss of the lake’s cobalt blue water. Whether you’re looking for a day in the mountains or a booze cruise on the lake, you can have it all in Tahoe.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This is a smoke-free property.
- Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee.
- Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees. There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards. IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.