Blissful Large Home Base for Exploring Authentic Portugal
Simplicity, comfort and a touch of Portuguese eclecticism characterizes this peaceful home in the heart of Alentejo, just steps from the Beja Castle and backing onto the cathedral. With lovely views of the bell tower, there’s a deep sense of being part of history here.
Indeed, the highlights of this home that was once a winery center around the tranquillity of the location, its simple traditional architecture and its eclectic handpicked décor and heirlooms, all anchored in serenity by a neutral colour scheme and organic materials.
Here, you can start your day with a lovely light breakfast that is included in your stay served on the patio. After a day in nature, horseback riding, or maybe a culture-rich exploration of the town, you can enjoy a chilled glass of Portuguese wine basking in the seclusion of this home’s pool.
For those seeking the “real” Portugal, look no further than Alentejo.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Located in the heart of the Alentejo town of Beja, less than 20 steps away from the picturesque, reconstructed 13th-century stone castle set on a hill. The home also shares some of its walls with the city’s ancient cathedral.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Rental Price Includes
- Simple breakfast with local bread, cheese and other Alentejo delicacies
- Know Before You Go
- Ideal location for exploring authentic Portugal.
- AC/heating in bedrooms 1, 2 and 3; bedrooms 4,5, 6 and 7 have fireplaces.
- Access to bedrooms 4-7 is from the outside patio.
- Patio is overlooked by an upstairs neighboring apartment whose owners are rarely in residence.
- Kitchen is generally off-limits to guests but open to negotiation. Full cook service can be arranged.
- A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation. (PT0083)