Secluded Hilltop Villa with Large Crystalline Pool
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license number 1041K91003239901.
Without doubt, what most guests consider to be the holy trinity of their holiday destination and vacation rental is an amazing location, total relaxation and full privacy! Well, look no further! Villa offers all this and many more! Its privileged hilltop location, in the picturesque village of Atsipopoulo, offers panoramic, unobstructed sea and nature views, while being within walking distance (700 -1000 meters) from the village and all daily amenities (tavernas, bakery, super market and ATM). At the same time, it is just a short drive away from the lively Old Town and the long sandy beach of Rethymno. Furthermore, this amazing property offers total seclusion, as it is built in a privately owned plot of 5000 m2, surrounded by trees and gives you a unique feeling of being close to nature. You can totally unwind and get away from the hustle and bustle...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Located in Atsipopoulo a suburb of Rethymno. In walking distance from the villa you can find several amenities such as tavernas, pharmacy, bakery, butcher and super market.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: 700€
- · Heating of the Pool: with an additional daily charge.
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.