Cozy Cottage with Wrap Around Deck and Pool Access
This cozy cottage is located in the heart of Sunriver! The open concept living area allows for the entire family to enjoy their vacation together! Curl up on the large couch to enjoy the big game, or family movie night on the large flat screen TV. The wood burning fireplace is centrally located in the living area, so no matter where you are the extra warmth of the fire will keep the winter chill off. Downstairs you will find a Queen bedroom, and a 2nd bedroom with a bunkbed and a twin bed with trundle. Walk up stairs to the large master loft with king bed. The wrap around deck with private hot tub, bbq, and sitting areas is perfect for having that warm cup of morning coffee, or taking in the activity happening at the Circle Four Community Pool. With easy access to bike trails you are a short bike ride or walk to Fort Rock Park, the Village Mall, and SHARC! This cabin is perfect for the entire family to enjoy everything that Sunriver has...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
Basketball Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) Smoking is strictly prohibited in all homes
- 2) The guest of record must be 23 years of age or older. No reservations will be made for vacationing students or singles under the age of 23. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
- 3) The maximum number of guests per property is established per Deschutes County Code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060. Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payment or rent additional accommodations. The regulation states two people per bedroom, plus two. Children 5 year old or younger do not count towards your occupancy number.
- 4) No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties. Pet-friendly homes require an additional fee, as follows: One time per pet fee of $75.00 plus tax for up to 3 dogs per home. Pet fees will be processed as a separate charge by our local property management company.
- 5) Street parking is not allowed anywhere in Sunriver. All vehicles in your party must be parked in either the garage or driveway. Vehicles parked in the street will be towed. No trailers or RVs can be parked at our homes.