Wonderful Historic Castle Villa Surrounded by Orcia Valley Near Famous Vineyards
This 2500 sqm Castle has eight bedrooms and bathrooms and it extends on three floors - seven of which have an ensuite bathroom. Just have a look at the pictures and you’ll realize the beauty and uniqueness of this remarkable place.
You will be surrounded by the Orcia Valley - source of inspiration for many Renaissance painters, who represented this magical place by representing it through medieval castles, avenues of cypresses, iconic vineyards and gold colored wheat fields.
Destination for wine lovers, the Val D’Orcia is the mother land to the most famous italian wines such as Brunello di Montalcino, Rosso di Montalcino and the DOCG designation.
The exterior turns golden at sunset and it merges with its surroundings like no other place in the area. The garden and courtyard extend all around the castle and the property counts a total of 700 hectares. With a five minute walk you will find yourself...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.