Mesmerizing Villa with Pool and Panoramic Sea View
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license number: 1042K91003029601
Well known for its captivating setting, exquisite service, impeccable accommodations and upscale amenities, the villas have been awarded as the leading private luxury villa in Greece for 2015.
We choose a site in an unspoilt Mediterranean landscape, without interference of tourist and oriented natural beauty, we created the conditions for the relaxation of the visitors.
The two villas are unique architectural masterpieces, surpassing in style the standard style, breaking the repetitive routine of holiday villas. Located in Cape Spada, overlooking the bay of Kissamos and the forgotten castles of pirates in Gramvousa, causing yourself to daydream, as if suddenly appear ships and pirates.. An ideal place for honeymooners, families with children and friendly couples.
The villa can accommodate 4 people.
Layout of our...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Located in Ravdoucha, Kissamos with the nearest beached called Ravdoucha within 1.9 km and nearest restaurant/tavern within 1.2 km. Closest amenities such as mini-market, super market, pharmacy, bakery, butcher are all within 9.2 km range.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would in your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €500
- · Heating of the Pool: not available in this villa
- · Hot tub: Available from 17:00 - 21:00 daily
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is emergent situation such as fire.