Delightful Spacious Villa with Private Pool
Approved by Greek Tourism Organization with license number: 1042K91002987001.
Villa II is one of the five autonomous villas located on the 10,000 square meter grounds of the villas complex, surrounded by olive groves and views of the mountains and sea. All the villas are built in such a way that there is full privacy between them.
Villa II is ideally situated between Chania centre and Agia Marina town, near many sandy beaches. The Villa covers 170 m2 and it spreads in three levels, accommodating 6 guests.
Entering the villa on the first floor there is a spacious open plan area with the living room and kitchen. The living room is air conditioned, featuring a large sofa, a satellite 40” HDTV, a fireplace and an office area and offers access to the pool area and terrace, equipped with outdoor furniture and offering amazing mountain and sea views. The fully equipped kitchen with top quality...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Located in the village of Ano Stalos, Chania with the nearest Stalos Beach within 3,4 km. Nearest amenities include: supermarkets, restaurants, bars and shops all within 2.1 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: 250€
- · Heating of the Pool: not available in this villa
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.