Extraordinary Villa with Direct Access to the Beach
Approved by Greek Tourism Organization and has a license number: 1033819.
Located right on the beach of Kavros, in a plot covering 4.000 sq. m., the villa consists of 3 independent buildings of a total surface of 500 sq. m., two of which contain the living areas, while the third one offers a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and barbecue facilities. The layout of the villa is ideal for big families or groups of friends, as it offers absolute privacy to its guests, as well as independence when required, while everyone is close at the same time. The villa can accommodate 10 people in its 5 bedrooms and up to 12 people if necessary. Furthermore, the villa is conveniently located within walking distance from all daily amenities, such as restaurants, super markets and gift shops. The location is also a great base to explore both Chania and Rethymno, as it is between the two cities.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Located right along the beach in the village of Kavros, all the necessary amenities are located within walking distance of 1.2 km range : super market, bakery, butcher, pharmacy and tavern and restaurant.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €1500
- · Heating of the Pool: The pool can also be heated upon advance request, with an additional charge of 70€ per day (Please note that the pool heating can be used upon advance request for the entire stay and it requires at least one week advance notice.)
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.