Graceful Cottage with Marvellous Harbour Views
Rock Cottage has been beautifully restored to ensure you get everything you need for that perfect getaway including its very own hot tub. Rock Cottage is set upside down so that you can take advantage of the views. On the ground floor you will find two double bedrooms and one twin room. You also have a family bathroom and an extra W/C next door. Once you head up the stairs you will see an open plan living room, diner and kitchen meaning you can make the most of being together whilst someone cooks up a feast for you all to enjoy. Then you have a cosy sun room which leads out onto a decked area which boasts your own hot tub. From here you can take advantage of the lovely views over the harbour of the fishing village of Lower Town, Fishguard there is also a lovely cafe, shop and pub for you to enjoy. This small but lovely harbour is full of character and was once used as the film set for Dylan Thomas’ Under Milk Wood. Whether crabbing,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.