Contemporary Spanish Styled 2 Bedroom Apartment in Santa Cruz Quarter
This beautiful place as an enviable location, at one of the narrow streets which compose Seville’s old downtown, in the heart of Santa Cruz district. It is a safe, calm area, but at the same time there is much activity surrounding it: many little shops of traditional and handmade products, as well as many restaurants and terraces where you can enjoy from a great moment while tasting some of the specialities of Seville’s cuisine. The main touristic attractions are located a few metres away from the apartment, as the Cathedral and the Giralda tower, El Salvado square with the magnificent church of San Isidoro, the city hall and the Plaza Nueva.
San Isidoro apartment is carefully decorated within a harmonious, elegant style. It is a bright place as there are some large windows facing two interior courtyards, which transform the whole apartment into this perfect oasis of peace and light. There are two double bedrooms with one...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - Checkin is from 3pm, Checkout is until 11am. Late arrivals: from 21:00 to 00:00 - 30 euros; after 00:00 - 50 euros.
- - There is no reception in the property. Estimated arrival time is required in advance.
- - Valid passport and credit card as a guarantee are required upon arrival.
- - Lead guest must be of legal age, 18 years or over
- - No parties, excessive noise is allowed and, as such, this property may not be suitable for non-family groups
- - No illegal activity shall take place at the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed
- - No pets are allowed.
- - Extra beds are not available. Baby crib and high chair available upon request.
- - The establishment reserves the right to charge a deposit up to 300 € in advance, so this amount would be held in advance as a guarantee and will be refund after departure (no later than 5 days after departure), provided that no damage occurred.