Fabulous Apartment with Access to Scenic Harbour and Beaches
Adult only Property.
For an amazing and indulgent weekend come and stay at the Fisherman’s Catch. This luxurious first floor apartment is finished to the highest standards and has wonderful views overlooking the picturesque harbour and beaches in the historic walled town of Tenby.
The opulent open plan kitchen/sitting room boasts top of the range kitchen units with granite work surfaces and includes an induction hob and separate wine fridge and an island unit for dining. The lounge area has comfortable velvet upholstered sofas around a unique opti-myst fire, with the latest Frame Art Mode smart TV over the fireplace.
The two double bedrooms have huge comfy beds and stunning en-suite bathrooms; one with a lovely Victorian style bath, the other with a walk-in shower. The whole apartment, which benefits from very high ceilings, modern artwork and chandeliers, is finished to an exceptionally high standard and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.