Exceptional 17th Century Cottage in the Lake District
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
It doesn’t get any better than this! This Idyllic Lakeland Cottage enjoys a very rural aspect with wonderful panoramic views, and set in ¾ acre of cottage garden.
This holiday home is wonderfully situated to discover the Lake District. Summerhill Cottage dates back to the 17th-century and has amazing character features around every corner. Standing detached, the property enjoys beamed ceilings, oak wooden floors, low doorways and delightful features that are dotted throughout. A large inglenook fireplace to the main, spacious living room adds an interesting mix of contemporary design, whilst the doors open out onto a patio area offering stunning views of the surrounding area towards the Lakeland Fells.
From the doorway you can wonder for miles along local country lanes or well trodden footpaths, mostly leading to a local pub, plan carefully to achieve that! The local area has numerous cycle routes for both...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.