Comfortable Townhome Steps from Slopes w/ Parking
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
About the Home
Painted Cliff 35 is a spacious ski-in, ski-out townhome with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, that was recently upgraded (2017). The home has an open concept floor plan, vaulted ceilings and sweeping mountain views. Located on Blackcomb Mountain’s Merlin’s run, close to the new Blackcomb Gondola the ski access is only steps away from the unit.
• Entrance to the home features a small mudroom with a large closet and plenty of wall hooks for outerwear
• Ski rack at the bottom of the entry stairs
• Open plan living area features vaulted ceilings, a presto log fireplace, large bay windows with spectacular views of the mountains, and a 50” TV
• Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Dining area seats six guests comfortably
• Small private deck off the dining area includes a BBQ and looks directly onto Rainbow Mountain
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking is permitted in the unit including on the balcony or in any outdoor spaces.
- No pets. A $500 penalty will apply.
- Guests must be a minimum of 25 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.