Stylish Ski-In-Ski-Out Property with Private Deck and BBQ
About the Home
Located on Blackcomb Mountain’s Merlin’s run, close to the new Blackcomb Gondola, this three bedroom, two bathroom townhome offers all the comforts of home and true ski-in/ski-out convenience only steps away.
The entrance to the home features a small mud room with a bench and ski rack for equipment storage. A flight of stairs leads to the main living level that features a large wraparound couch, a presto log fireplace, large picture windows and a new 50" flat screen TV. The fully-equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances and spacious granite counters and overlooks the dining area that seats 8 comfortably. Or enjoy a BBQ meal and scenic views from the private deck just off the living room.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The master bedroom on the upper level features a king bed, new 32" flat screen TV, a small private balcony and an ensuite with a single...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We are accepting bookings from residents of Canada only due to current travel restrictions and border closures. Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to Whistler. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Pets allowed unless specified (additional charges will apply)
- Minimum age is 30 years to book.
- You will sign a rental agreement to confirm this booking.