Cute and Comfortable Townhome with Nice Features
About the Home
Location, location, location! This comfortable and newly upgraded Gables vacation home nestled between Whistler Village and Blackcomb Mountain is a two level, two bedrooms, one bathroom spacious suite and is only a five-minute walk to the base of either mountain.
The entrance hallway leads to the open concept main level that features a fully equipped kitchen overlooking the dining area that comfortably seats five. The living room features a flat screen TV and river rock-faced presto log fireplace and access to a private deck with tree-lined views of the spectacular glacier-fed Fitzsimmons Creek.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The two bedrooms are located on the upper level. The master bedroom features a queen bed, a TV, and is open to the living room below. The second bedroom features a queen bed and large closet. The separate bathroom on this level features a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We are accepting bookings from residents of Canada only due to current travel restrictions and border closures. Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to Whistler. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Pets allowed unless specified (additional charges will apply)
- Minimum age is 30 years to book.
- You will sign a rental agreement to confirm this booking.