Impeccable Modern Chalet with Gourmet Kitchen
About the Home
This four bedroom plus den, multi-level chalet has recently completed a total renovation from top to bottom. Upgrades include new flooring, furnishings, appliances, and a full kitchen and bathroom renovation. Heights 6 has intermediate ski-in-ski-out access and is tucked amongst the trees, high on the south side of Whistler Mountain in the exclusive Taluswood neighbourhood in Creekside.
From the welcoming entrance foyer of the home, head down a short flight of stairs to the spacious open concept main living area that features a vaulted ceiling, a gas assisted wood burning fireplace and majestic views of the Peak on Whistler Mountain and the Olympic Downhill course. The living room features a flat screen TV and stereo and just off to the side a mini-bar area perfect for when entertaining friends and family. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel Sub-zero and Miele...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We are accepting bookings from residents of Canada only due to current travel restrictions and border closures. Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to Whistler. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Pets allowed unless specified (additional charges will apply)
- Minimum age is 30 years to book.
- You will sign a rental agreement to confirm this booking.