Luxury Townhome with Hot Tub and Fireplace
About the Home
Fitzsimmons Walk, the first significant new development in Whistler in recent years, is situated just north of the Village adjacent to the Fitzsimmons Creek. Belmont at Fitzsimmons Walk is a contemporary 3 level, 4 bedroom townhome that offers the ultimate modern mountain resort experience and a private hot tub with scenic mountain views.
Enjoy open concept living on the main living floor. The gourmet kitchen features a Sub-Zero fridge, Wolf gas stove and breakfast bar. The large dining room is perfect for hosting family meals or entertaining friends and seats eight comfortably. The living room features mountain views, a new flat screen TV, and iPod dock, a gas fireplace and access to the deck. On the ground floor, the entrance from the garage features a large mud room to store all your equipment. The media room is also on this level and features a large flat screen TV and a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- We are accepting bookings from residents of Canada only due to current travel restrictions and border closures. Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to Whistler. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Pets allowed unless specified (additional charges will apply)
- Minimum age is 30 years to book.
- You will sign a rental agreement to confirm this booking.