Contemporary Townhome with Hot Tub and Grill
About the Home
Fitzsimmons Walk 13 is a contemporary 3 level, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom townhome offering guests the ultimate mountain resort experience.
The spacious open concept main living floor is located on the second level and features scenic mountain views, comfortable furnishings and a flat screen TV. The modern gourmet kitchen features a Sub-Zero fridge, Wolf gas stove and wrap around breakfast bar. The large dining room seats 8 comfortably and is perfect for hosting family meals or entertaining friends. Down one level is the media room that features a large flat screen TV and a wet bar for all your home entertainment needs. Just off the media room is a private patio that features an outdoor gas fireplace and a private outdoor hot tub with views of both Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains. Also on this level, just off the garage entrance, is a spacious mudroom for all your equipment...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We are accepting bookings from residents of Canada only due to current travel restrictions and border closures. Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to Whistler. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Pets allowed unless specified (additional charges will apply)
- Minimum age is 30 years to book.
- You will sign a rental agreement to confirm this booking.