Lovely Mountain Townhome with Private Hot Tub
About the Home
Arrowhead Point 9 is a single level townhome with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a private hot tub nestled within a forested setting on Blackcomb Mountain. A great year-round choice, Arrowhead offers easy access to the ski trails and ski home convenience in the winter months (snow permitting) and is only minutes to the valley bike trails and Lost Lake Park in summer.
The open plan living area features a gas fireplace to cosy up next to after a day on the slopes and a large flatscreen TV. A fully equipped kitchen overlooks the dining area that seats six comfortably and offers sliding door access to a large patio area with BBQ and private six person hot tub.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The master bedroom features a king bed, a built-in closet, and ensuite with heated floors and a jetted tub. The second bedroom features a king split bed (king or two twins), a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- We are accepting bookings from residents of Canada only due to current travel restrictions and border closures. Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to Whistler. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Pets allowed unless specified (additional charges will apply)
- Minimum age is 30 years to book.
- You will sign a rental agreement to confirm this booking.