Wonderful Country Retreat with Gorgeous Natural Scenery Near A Beautiful Scottish Loch
An idyllic country retreat in one of the most desired areas of Scotland at the heart of The Rothiemurchus Estate. This 5 bedroom ‘gingerbread house’ is located on the road to Loch An Eilein, one of the most beautiful lochs in Scotland. The Polchar has wonderful gardens that have been thoughtfully grown and landscaped for over 30 years. Ideal for family holidays with outside BBQ’s, log fires, hot tub, country kitchen with Aga and so much to explore outdoors in the area.
The Polchar sleeps 10 people with 5 bedrooms in total. There is an open planned Kitchen/Informal Dining and Living Room area on the ground floor as well as a formal dining area in a separate room. There is a king en-suite bedroom on the ground floor with a private patio area/walled garden On the ground floor there is also a cloak room, toilet, utility room with a washer and dryer On the first floor there are two king en-suite rooms, 1 double room and 1 single...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
The area is a wonderland for the outdoors. Everything is possible in terms of outdoor activities with many offered within the estate including: walks through the Caledonian Forest, running, cycling, canoeing, loch sailing, swimming, fishing.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step free access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No parties
- No smoking