Sea View Exclusive Villa with a Large Heated Pool
El Mirador is a luxury, spacious villa with a tranquil location offering stunning views over the Costa Del Sol and the mountains all the way to Africa. Situated perfectly for a relaxing holiday in the exclusive area of Valtocado, yet only 10 minutes from the beautiful white village of Mijas.
The enchanting village of Mijas is situated in the lowlands of the Sierra de Mijas mountain range and is surrounded by pine forest. The village nestles in the mountainside at 428 meters above sea level and has a population of 7,500. The nearest main town is the Spanish sea-side resort Fuengirola (8km), Malaga airport is 25 mins by car.
It is distributed over 2 floors plus basement as follows:
Ground floor: Elegant entrance hall, guest toilet, living room with fireplace, porch with different seating areas with stunning views, TV room and library with access to the terrace, fully equipped kitchen (including 2 fridges,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- RESERVATION CONDITIONS
- Deposit: The deposit will be paid directly to the owner or to the person designated by it to receive the traveler upon arrival.
- Cleaning: The final cleaning is included in the total amount of the reservation, but our clients must know that the house must be returned in the same state in which they found it on arrival. In the event that the property is not delivered under these conditions, the traveler must pay a penalty for extra cleaning.
- Rubbish: Rubbish should be deposited daily in the containers destined for this purpose in the area where the house is located. If the clients do not comply with this rule, and upon exiting the property, rubbish is left not deposited in these containers, a penalty will be applied for the removal of said rubbish.
- Parties: The celebration of parties or events is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with this rule will be grounds for expulsion from the home without the right to compensation, as well as the charge of a penalty.
- Occupants: No more people may enter the dwelling than those indicated in the reservation, except in the case of having obtained express authorization from the owner or the agency. In the event that a higher occupancy than that indicated by the traveler is detected when formalizing the reservation (without having obtained prior and express authorization from the owner), it will be grounds for immediate expulsion from the home for breach of contract without the right to any compensation.
- Rules of conduct: The traveler agrees to respect and comply with the rules of the community of the building where the home is located, as well as the logical rules of respect and good neighborliness, not carrying out activities or noises that could be annoying to neighbors, especially from 22:00 to 08:00. Failure to comply with these rules would be grounds for expulsion from the home without the right to any compensation and the payment of a penalty.
- Smoking: It is totally forbidden to smoke inside the property. In case of breaching this rule, the traveler must pay a penalty for the deodorizing of the home.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed without the prior express authorization in writing by the agency or the homeowner. In case of not complying with this rule, the traveler must pay a penalty for extra cleaning.
- Consumption of electricity and water supplies: Electricity and water consumption are included in the amount of the reservation, but if abusive consumption is detected, the owner reserves the right to withhold the amount of the deposit for excess consumption.
- Pool and garden maintenance: The owner, and the person or persons designated by them, will access the property where the house is located on a regular basis to carry out maintenance and cleaning of the garden or pool.
- Traveler’s card: The traveler must provide a credit card (not debit) to make the payment of the deposit as well as to pay any charge or penalty detailed in this contract.