THE AMAZING COZY SUITE DOWNTOWN SEATTLE
This is a craftsman fine updated 1 bedroom unit. Complete with private parking, patio, BBQ and beautiful landscaping. This unit has been remodeled as a French Modern Suite next door to award winning breweries restaurants and the famous street farmers market! Amazing walk in subway tiled bathroom and shower.
1 queen bedroom
1 queen sofa bed living room
New 50inch smart TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime and Roku
washer and dryer available during over 7 day stays.
1 private entrance and parking space included for free
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- 1. Occupants Generally. All additional occupants unless agreed in writing with booking agent (not to exceed 8) shall be considered “Guests” of Renter and must register with the Company in advance of their occupancy of the Unit, and their actions shall be the responsibility of Renter. Renters age 25 and under have an under-age fee depending on the property, number of guests and length of stay. Access to the Unit shall be denied to any unregistered Guests. Any violations to building or house rules/policies/state or local laws shall at Company’s discretion result in immediate eviction of Renter and all Guests with no refund. If the number of Guests changes, Renter must notify Manager before check-in time. Company can only check-in the booking renter on the confirmed reservation.
- 2. Disruptive Behavior. The Unit shall not be used for gatherings or parties. Evidence of a party, excessive noise, loud music, complaints from neighbors to management, refusal to checkout and/or any illegal activities will result in immediate eviction with no refund and a fine. The credit card on file or the fully refundable damage deposit will be used, in addition to any extra cleaning, replacements of items, plus any additional fines given by the building or property management will all be billed to guest if greater than damage deposit. All Guests must also read and follow these rules and regulations of the building within which the Unit is located.
- 3. Damage / Loss. Additional charges will be applied for accidental or intentional physical damage caused or any items in the Unit, missing items, additional cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, illegal Internet downloads, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the Unit, building violation fines or any damage resulting from violations of this Agreement. Any challenge to wrongfully dispute a credit card charge will be charged an additional fee, as compensation for us to prove the valid charge for damages/losses/ rent. Any delinquent payments/ fines shall fee until paid in full. All attorney and collecting costs will be charged to the renter for any legal actions. Any under 4 star defamatory, libel or slander review posted on any public forum will incur a fee until removed. If renter parks in a parking garage there is a fee for not waiting for the garage to fully close when leaving/ entering the garage. By signing this Agreement, Renter approves Manager’s right to bill any additional charges described herein to the credit card on file or refundable damage deposit provided by Renter.
- 4. Timing In and Out. Check-in is available between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm on the date of Renter’s arrival; a 30-minute window needs to be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance (unless same day booking) with the company check-in host and a time confirmed. If renter is late past the check-in window the renter will pay per 30 minutes as a wait fee. After 2 hours of no notice/ no show/ no contact or being unreachable renter must re-schedule check-in for the following day within 6 hours check-in window. Company can re-book the unit if the renter no shows for over 6 hours past check-in. Departure time is 11:00 am. Prompt checkout is appreciated so that we can prepare the Unit for our next renter. An additional fee for an approved early check-in or late check-out may be charged and requires approval in writing at least 1 week in advance. Additional charges for unapproved late check-out shall be incurred by Renter each hour past check-out time up to 2 hours; and more than 2 hours without prior approval shall result in a flat fee. If renter is refusing to leave the property, agent will file for illegal trespassing. The police will be called to escort the renter off the property. If renter has not checked out before 3pm the day of checkout, Renter will be required to pay for another night stay plus any late check-out fees. The renter is responsible to pay for any disrupted or cancelled bookings for the unit due to their refusing to leave the property. Identification and payment will need to be verified before arrival. A renter’s profile, long term lease will need to be signed for any reservations over 28 nights.
- 5. All payments are subject to a 5% processing fee.
- 6. No Pets. No pets of any kind whatsoever are allowed unless prior permission in writing has been obtained. Unauthorized pets will result in a fee (per month, per pet), plus any additional costs for extra cleaning/damages attributable to such pet(s) and per night fees. If unauthorized pet is found in the Unit, Renter shall be expelled from the Unit immediately with no refund.
- 7. NO Smoking. This property is a NO smoking property. No Vaping, Marijuana, or illegal drugs. Any evidence of smoking, vaping, or any illegal drugs on the property or in the unit the renter shall pay a fee. Disabling or tampering with smoke alarms shall incur a fee.
- 8. Security of the Unit. When Renter rents the Unit, Renter assumes responsibility for it and its contents as well as any of Renter’s personal property in the Unit during Renter’s stay. Always lock the doors and windows when Renter leaves. Lost or missing keys, key cards, garage door openers and parking pass will result in replacement fees per item.
- 9. Assumption of Risks/Safety. Children are welcome; however, there may be conditions in and around the Unit or building amenities that may pose hazards to them as well as to adults. Neither Manager nor the Unit owner shall be liability or responsible for any injuries occurring during Renter’s stay. Children must always be supervised by an adult. Candles are not allowed in the Unit due to fire danger and if found a fee will be charged to card on file. Tampering with the exterior cameras placed at most properties will result in a fee per occurrence per camera.
- 10. Electronics. Internet/ WI FI are all free, any additional service bought while using these technologies are Renter’s responsibility for any additional charges incurred. No guarantee of internet speed or quality.
- 11. Hot Tubs, Patios and Other Common Areas. These areas are dangerous at times and slippery when wet. All Renters and their Guests shall be solely responsible for any accidents or injuries and Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Manager and the Unit’s owner (as a third-party beneficiary of this contract) and their agents from any liability or loss suffered by Renter or Guests while renting the Unit. All Renters and their Guests must always follow all posted rules in these common areas. There is a fee for complaints of glass, not following posted rules, not showering before entering the pool or children wearing diapers in pool area.
- 12. Cleaning & Housekeeping. Your Unit shall be inspected, sanitized, and cleaned before the Renter’s arrival. A/C units in the properties are seasonally installed. Housekeeping services are not provided with Renter’s rental, but basic housekeeping supplies are available in the Unit such that Renter may do Renter’s own cleaning during Renter’s stay. You are expected to leave the Unit in the same general condition that Renter received it by making sure dishes are cleaned and put away, appliances left clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator, and all items and furniture returned to their original location. The Unit should be generally picked-up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next rental. If additional cleaning is required, Renter shall be charged per hour for additional cleaning, with a 1 hour minimum; additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes. If additional cleaning requires the use of an outside vendor (i.e., carpet cleaning due to spills on carpet or upholstery, smoke smell removal etc.) Renter will be charged the cost of that service plus a 25% with a minimum administrative fee. Any bodily fluids/ vomit to be cleaned are an automatic cleaning and disinfecting fee.
- 13. Additional Terms and Conditions / Release. The undersigned Renter, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, does hereby release and discharge Manager as well as the Unit owner and their agents from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action attributed to any injury of whatever nature which may occur to the undersigned or any of Renter’s Guests as a result of, or in connection with Renter’s stay in the Unit as well as in or around the building. In any legal action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principals, successors or assignees, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other its reasonable attorney fees and all costs thereof. The exclusive venue of any legal action with respect hereto shall be the Skagit County Superior/ District Court in Mount Vernon, Washington, and the parties hereto do submit themselves to the personal jurisdiction of such Court. Washington State law shall apply. Additional docs will be emailed out and must be approved before arrival. One of our team members will contact you one week prior to arrival in order to set up check-in time. We must verify your identity in person or over the phone before sending out access codes. Decoration or furniture in unit could change. Documents must be signed 24 hours before check-in, in order to get access codes to property, (does not apply to same day bookings). The reservation owner is the only person we can check in, no exceptions. Bookings made for someone else/ other guests will not be allowed to check-in unless you made the reservation with the business account on booking platform. These are the same rules as the lease/ additional docs that are required to sign before check-in. Guests must coordinate through the app or text message for check-in at least 24 hours in advance (except for same day bookings) unresponsive guests on the day of check-in will not receive code. Please visit https://access.wa.gov/ for updates on amenities Re-openings such as Gym, Pool, Sauna, hot tub, Spa, Gathering patio, courtyard, BBQ and etc.