Delightful Artistic 3 Bedroom Apartment with Private Roof Terrace
- 0 Bedroom
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
• This building was home of the famous Italian painter Filippo DE PISIS (1896–1956) and it’s shown on Wikipedia
• in 1970 the house was restored by the Swiss-Italian sculptor NAG ARNOLDI (1928–2017) where he live in here for many years
• In the apartment there are some paintings and a glass sculpture by Nag Arnoldi
• 160 sqm about, self-catering apartment - altana (panoramic roof-deck) with seating
• open space, well-equipped cooking area: 2 windows, sideboard, dishwasher, kitchen sink, stove-top and induction hob, oven, microwave oven, coffee moke, dishes, glasses, cups, bowls, pots • 2 paintings, original glass table and chairs by Nag Arnoldi
• bathroom#3: a window, shower, washbasin with mirror, WC
• —~—upper floor, level #1 —~—
• spacious living room open space: windows and skylights, 2 sofas, armchairs, table and chairs, a single bed
• double bedroom#2: a double bed...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.