Captivating Private Home With Free Parking and Large Garden
With lots of natural light flooding the property, Sunflower Cottage is bright and welcoming. Light walls and neutral coloured furniture create a sophisticated and calming look throughout.
Upon entering the house, you’ll be welcomed into an airy hallway which features a statement glass balustrade. Take the door to the right and you’ll enter the living room. With a grey chaise lounge style corner sofa, a matching armchair and a flat screen TV, this is the ideal spot to retreat with your loved ones and relax.
Continue through the double doors and you’ll find the open plan kitchen diner. Both practical and stylish, the kitchen has high shine, dove grey cabinets and modern appliances. You can make use of the oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle during your stay. Enjoy your homemade meals at the dining area which includes a solid wood table with black metal legs, matching benches and grey leather...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
With a bustling harbour and a seaside holiday resort feel, Seahouses is packed with charisma. Treat the family to a game of crazy golf or go rock pooling. The charming village offers a whole host of tea rooms, restaurants, pubs and shops all within a 0.8 mile walk or drive so you won’t tire of things to do. If you like horse riding, there is a riding school close by and two incredible golf courses on the doorstep. Hop on one of the boat trips from Seahouses and take a journey to the Farne Islands. Just a couple of miles off the coast, this cluster of islands are one of the UK’s top wildlife experiences. It even has Sir David Attenborough’s stamp of approval as he declared it as his favourite place in the UK to see nature at its best. The Farne Islands are known for its birds with 23 different breeds spotted here, including colourful puffins and razorbills. If you’re lucky enough, you may even see a seal bobbing in the sea whilst you’re on the boat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM