Vibrant Cosy Cottage Best For Romantic Retreats and Solo Adventures
Brand new for 2020, Lavender Cottage is a beautiful holiday home in the heart of Northumberland. With stunning interiors and a peaceful countryside backdrop, this charming bolthole is perfect for those wanting to unwind and be at one with nature. Sleeping up to 2 guests, Lavender Cottage is ideal for romantic retreats and solo getaways.
Located just 2.5 miles from the delightful village of Bamburgh, Lavender Cottage provides easy access to much of Northumberland’s incredible landscape and coastline so there will be plenty for you to explore. Ideally situated midway between the coast and wilderness of the Northumberland National Park, it is the perfect base for exploring.
Recently fully refurbished to the highest standard, you can expect premium furnishings and interiors at Lavender Cottage. Located across one level, the cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, open plan living and dining space, large bedroom and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Lavender Cottage is located on the edge of historic Bamburgh, right in the centre of rural farming life in Belford. Ideally situated between the Northumberland coast and wilderness of the Northumberland National Park, you really do have lots to discover. Surrounded by fields, trees and nature, Lavender Cottage has a lush, green backdrop. You can enjoy long, quiet walks and energetic hikes through the countryside. The area is packed with wildlife and even features a nature reserve, so birds like wildfowl and waders can be seen passing through in droves during the winter. Belford has a thriving and friendly market square at its centre, brimming with independent shops, restaurants and inns. The Holy Island of Lindisfarne can be seen from various points around the village and is within easy reach. It’s an ideal base for those wanting to partake in a spot of fishing and golfing. Lavender Cottage is just a short 10-minute drive from the gorgeous coastal town of Bamburgh. Here you’ll find miles of stunning sandy shores and Bamburgh Castle, which is one of the finest castles in the country. Standing on the Northumberland coastline for over 1,400 years, there is a wealth of history to uncover.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM