Beautiful Peaceful Cottage with Access to Countryside Walks
This charming cottage is a single-level holiday home boasting a bright open plan living, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms and a modern bathroom. As you enter the cottage, you’ll notice its light and airy feel. With wooden flooring and crisp plastered walls throughout, the property has a high quality finish.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining room boasts an exposed vaulted ceiling with statement wooden beams. The back wall features original bricks to add a cosy cottage feel to the otherwise modern space. With a grey sofa and matching square armchair, this is the perfect spot to relax after a day of exploring Northumberland. Fire up the sleek log burner and turn on the flat screen TV to enjoy a night in with your loved ones.
Also in this space is the beautiful kitchen. With light grey cabinets and solid wood worktops, the kitchen has a traditional yet sophisticated look. You’ll have everything you could...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Hall Yards Cottage is located in the village of Wall in the high uplands of Northumberland. If you’re looking for a relaxing retreat in the countryside, this is the ideal place. Steeped in history, the village takes its name from the nearby Hadrian’s Wall which runs close to the Northumberland National Park. Wall is also close to the charming town of Hexham which was voted England’s favourite market town by Country Life magazine. With great shopping facilities, local inns, restaurants and a buzzing arts scene, there will be plenty for you to discover. If you’re interested in history, head to Hexham Abbey which dates back to 674. For those who want a fun day out, Hexham has its own racecourse where you can enjoy the races and incredible views of the rolling countryside too. We'd also recommend trying the delicious Scandinavian-style Hjem restaurant - Northumberland's first Michelin starred restaurant - which is a short 2-minute walk from the property!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM