Stylish 2 Bedroom Modern Apartment in Durham City Centre
Located on the second floor of 52 Old Elvet to the front of the building, The Langley boasts two large bedrooms and a luxuriously equipped bathroom – but that is not all. It also offers the most sought-after commodity in the entire city; views of the Cathedral itself. From the windows of their elegant kitchen living rooms, guests can admire this magnificent monument in all its Norman splendour – these truly are rooms with a view.
When work began on The Langley, the removal of false walls uncovered a wealth of original features – such as a fireplace, cornicing and woodwork. Hidden from view for at least 50 years, they have now been fully restored as a highlight of this lovely apartment.
Guests have access to the full apartment. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
There is free on-site parking.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Named as ‘One of the Best Cities to Visit in 2020’, Durham is a beautiful and charming area within the North East. Known as the ‘perfect little city’, Durham has the best mix of everything and it all blends seamlessly. It retains its medieval heritage but it also has a modern and vibrant twist. It boasts lush green landscapes but it also has busy cobbled streets with independent shops, bars and restaurants. Durham has plenty of history within its walls. One of the most spectacular historic sites is Durham Cathedral. Constructed between 1903 and 1133, this towering building is a shining example of Norman architecture. The cathedral is now the oldest surviving building with a stone vaulted ceiling of such a large scale.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM