Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
South Stable at Hallsteads is located in the centre of the quaint coastal village of Alnmouth. Just four miles from Alnwick, this part of Northumberland is truly beautiful. Recognised as Northumberland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, it boasts a curved beach with golden sands and an array of thriving wildlife. Perfect for those who love the outdoors, this stunning village has everything you need for a coastal getaway. Near South Stable you’ll find a great selection of local pubs, shops and restaurants so you’ll have plenty of places to explore. There are a number of incredible castles in the area. From Warkworth to Bamburgh, to Dunstanburgh and Lindisfarne on the Holy Island, you’ll have plenty of rich history to discover. If you’re a fan of golfing, you can visit the oldest 9 hole link course in England at Alnmouth Links golf course or head to Foxton golf course which is just a five minute drive to the North. Alnmouth is close to the charming medieval market town of Alnwick. With cobbled streets lined with independent shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, the town has charisma and personality in abundance. Alnwick also has some of the country’s top attractions including Alnwick Castle, which was the location for the famous Harry Potter film franchise. Head to The Alnwick Garden to find 12 acres of magnificent gardens and the world’s largest treehouse restaurant.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM