Park Ave - Raddon
Welcome to Raddon!
Close to the slopes and right off Main Street, this charming villa has everything you need for the perfect retreat to Park City. The welcoming interior boasts two generous balconies with treetop views, a warm and open interior adorned with wood beams, delightful decor, and windows that allow for incredible snowfall views. After expeditions around town and excitement at the ski slopes, retreat to your home away from home to whip up some snacks in the glorious kitchen and enjoy some well-deserved r&r in the hot tub.
Nearby Activities: Deer Valley Mountain Resort, Main Street, The Farm Restaurant, High West Distillery, No Name Saloon & Grill. Park City Fire Code Official Dave Thacker has issued an open fire and fireworks ban effective immediately within Park City limits.
There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We’ve enhanced...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property.
- This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.