Bright 1 bedroom close to Roland Garros
Nice and luminous F2 near Roland-Garros.
The apartment is located on the North of Boulogne-Billancourt, next to Roland Garros, Parc des Princes and Bois de Boulogne.
It is ideal to accommodate a couple or a family.
The apartment of 43 sqm is located on the 6th floor with elevator. It is new and completely renovated (May 2017). It consists of a living room with large window and dining area, a well-equipped kitchen, a bedroom with double bed, a bathroom with bathtub, washing machine and toilet, from which you can see the Eiffel Tower.
A hotel quality cleaning is made out before your arrival and after your departure. Linen and towels are provided.
Parchamp / Albert Kahn. It is a historic district of Boulogne-Billancourt, northwest of the current boundaries. Between Avenue Jean-Baptiste Clément, the most lively area of the district, and avenue Jean Jaurès, there are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- The rental is strictly reserved to the tenant and his family. We ask you to respect the accommodation as if it were yours and ask us to return the accommodation in the state in which you found it.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE IN THE APARTMENTS:
- Check in: 03:00pm
- We make every effort to ensure that your accommodation is available as soon as possible and no later than 9:00pm
- Departure: 10:00am
- On the day of departure the accommodation must be vacated no later than 10:00am.
- Please, give us your estimated time of arrival.
- HOUSEKEEPING IN THE APARTMENTS:
- When you check out, make sure the accommodation is not dirty beyond normal use. Cleaning is included but we ask you to empty the trash and do the dishes.
- DEPOSIT :
- A deposit is provided to cover any damage caused by the tenant. This deposit is not levied but pledged. In case of proven damage, this sum will be cashed in full.
- NETWORKS INTERNET / WI-FI:
- Access to the internet / Wi-Fi network is included in the rental.
- All linen is provided: sheets, towels, bath mats. A change of linen during the stay is offered at an additional cost.
- SMOKING not allowed
- DOMESTIC ANIMALS not allowed