TOPS’L Tides 0606
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This sixth floor, corner condo is a spacious getaway offering high-end amenities, elegant decor, and breathtaking views of the Gulf from inside and out. Featuring a sparkling and bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, a formal dining area with seating for six, and an inviting and sunlit living area, this is the ideal vacation rental for those seeking the ultimate Emerald Coast experience. And when it’s time to head out and have some fun, you don’t have to travel far as the resort itself offers guests access to multiple pools, a hot tub, fitness center, tennis courts, and so much more!
Slip your toes into the soft warm sands of the adjacent beach. Challenge the fairways of several fantastic golf courses throughout the area, especially those over in Destin, 11 miles west. Wander through the Village of Baytowne Wharf, just two miles north, where you’ll find several shops,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This vacation rental agreement (Agreement) is by and between Property Manager, LLC (Company), for the Owner of this vacation rental property (Owner) and the Renter of this vacation property, who is solely responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, and guests (Renter).
- A. The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and
- children as per your reservation.
- B. Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in the reservation.
- C. All guests must be at least 25 years of age or accompanied by an adult, 25 years of age or older. No exceptions.
- D. No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- E. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property.
- F. Renter is liable for any damage to the property.
- G. Cancellation Policy: Rental payments (less the booking fee) are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- H. Travel Insurance: We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to help protect against financial loss if you must cancel your reservation for a covered reason. Property Manager offers a third-party product, Trip Preserver, which is available for most reservations and includes coverage for trip cancellation or interruption due to listed covered reasons, as well as additional benefits including coverage for losses due to trip delay or medical emergencies while traveling. If you elect to purchase Trip Preserver coverage for your reservation, we encourage you to review your insurance policy wording for all eligibility, benefits, terms, and conditions. For additional information, go to www.trippreserver.com/vacasa.
- I. Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of a $75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse. Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub, breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub
- (please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub), and any other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- J. The garage is off limits. This area is rented to two long term tenants. A breach of any of the above terms may result in a forfeiture of your rights regarding this rental property, including eviction from the premises without refund
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 1 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 5 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 6 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 7 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 8 bedrooms: $25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.