Book this beautiful Rockport, TX home on the bay featuring a balcony, private fishing pier, and amazing views! Step inside to an open concept living area with plenty of room for the whole group. There is a well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar with seating for two. Clean your catch of the day on the cleaning station and grill it up out on the BBQ pit while watching the sunset. Even though a vacation is all about relaxing, the free WiFi provided will be incredibly convenient if you need to catch up with work and emails. Take your laptop with you to the living area or to the outdoor dining area outside and feel free to get a jump on work.
This home is located in Holiday Beach on Copano Bay with unobstructed bay views and a 190-foot lighted fishing pier. Take a ride out to Goose Island State Park or book a fishing guide at Wing & Rod Guide...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Number of Guests: Ten (10) is the maximum number of guests at any time on-premises at 15 Belaire. This includes persons of any age. Failure to comply with this rule will result in an escort from the premises without a refund. No exceptions.
- Pier: Children 0-18 years of age are not allowed on the pier at any time without adult supervision. Pier is located over open water and is an active maritime environment that can be extremely dangerous. Non-swimmers are not allowed on the pier for their own safety.
- The pier is for the exclusive use of paying guests of 15 Belle. No additional day or night guests for fishing, visiting, dining, parking, etc.
- Boats larger than kayaks may not be tied or otherwise attached/lashed/tethered to any part of the pier. Anchoring is prohibited. Wave heights at 15 Belle can range from calm to 3 feet in less than 5 minutes, causing damage to the pier and your boat. The pier is built over open shallow water - a bad combination for big waves and expensive boats!
- There are two boat launches nearby - you can launch and return safely from there.
- Fireworks: No fireworks on-premises.
- BBQ Grill: If BBQ Grill/Smoker is used, guests agree to clean the cooking grate after use, empty all ashes, and wipe down the outside of the grill.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.