Heavenly View 4 U
This beautiful, two-story condo will inspire your days in Tahoe with its breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe and surrounding mountains. Enjoy your time in the mountains by either cooking in the fully-equipped kitchen or eating out at one of the many restaurants in the Stateline area, where you’ll also find casinos and many shops. The deck right at the entrance of the home is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the South Lake Tahoe sunshine. You’ll have access to a shared pool and hot tub. Cozy up in the living room with the gas fireplace and play one of many board games that are offered or watch a movie on the large screen TV. In the evening look at the stars with the telescope.
Any Lake Tahoe vacation is an unforgettable experience with guests being surrounded by blue waters and snowy white mountains. Sunny summer days bring activities ranging from boating to water skiing to scenic hikes and mountain biking...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 08400337
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.