Baskins Creek 408
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
You wont get much closer to downtown Gatlinburg and the beautiful landscapes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park than Baskins Creek 408, an elegantly appointed condo with such wonderful shared amenities as a seasonal outdoor pool, a hot tub, and a fitness room. Come home each afternoon to a pristine living space with a stacked stone gas fireplace, a private balcony, and a jetted bathtub to help you relax and wind down.
The Baskins Creek Condominiums sit three blocks south of the Parkway in downtown Gatlinburg. Youll find a stop for the trolley right in front of the complex, and popular attractions such as Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripleys Believe It or Not!, the Hollywood Star Cars Museum, the Gatlinburg Space Needle, the Village Shoppes, and the Gatlinburg Convention Center within walking distance. Great Smoky Mountains National Park where you can fish in 2,900 miles of streams and observe...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 2095
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Tennessee LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.