Baskins Creek 101
Baskins Creek 101 is located right in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, alongside the rippling waters of Baskins Creek and three short blocks from all sorts of bustling fun on the Parkway. Relax beneath nine-and-a-half-foot ceilings, step outside onto your own private balcony with a view of the hills, and spend the evening hours curled up by the gas fireplace or relaxing in the jetted bathtub. On the grounds of the property, you’ll have access to a seasonal outdoor pool, a hot tub, and a fitness room as well.
The Gatlinburg Trolley stops at the front entrance of Baskins Creek, but you can also walk easily to the Parkway to visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies and the quaint, European-style boutiques and eateries at the Village Shoppes. You’ll be one mile from the boundary of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where you can spend your days fishing in 2,900 miles of streams, hiking portions of the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Street Side Parking
Fitness Center: Community
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 2410
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa Tennessee LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.