Star of Waikoloa Home
See everything the Waikoloa area has to offer with this beautiful Hawaiian villa less than three miles from the beach! After a day at the beach, you’ll love rinsing off the sand in the outdoor shower surrounded by attractive lava rock and open the door to feel the cool A/C throughout the home. You can see the mountain from your fully equipped kitchen as you walk your morning coffee out to the back lanai to catch some early sunrise colors.
Waikoloa Golf is only a mile and a half away while Mauna Lani and Francis Brown courses are no more than five miles away. Everyone in the family will find something at either Queen’s Marketplace or King’s Shops whether it’s catching a movie, grabbing a coffee at Starbucks or Daylight Mind, having a "pau hana" at A-Bay’s, or buying fresh produce at one of the many local stores. Finally, treat yourself to a sunset dinner and drinks just a few miles away at Lava Lava...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: TA-054-256-6912-01
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- his home is located in a residential area. ALL guests/occupants are required to adhere to the following Good Neighbor Policy. Failure to comply could result in dislodgement.
- GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY:
- (a) Quiet hours shall be from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors.
- (b) Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- (c) Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated parking area.
- (d) The home shall not be used for commercial purposes.