Cranmore Shores Mountain View Drive
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
This beautiful multilevel home is nestled in a wooded area and has plenty of room for friends and families to come together during the day and have plenty of privacy when needed. Watch the fall colors come in as you spend a brisk day grilling on the huge deck or just admiring nature on this oneacre property. Families can head downstairs to have a game night with the kids while the living room and fireplace can be a great place to warm up after a day on the slopes at Cranmore or King Pine.
Voted the 1 ski town in the US in 2017, you are within 10 miles of two great resorts King Pine and Cranmore. Cranmore boasts 1,200 vertical feet, a terrain park, and over 50 trails while King Pine has 17 trails, a snow tube park, and horsedrawn sleigh rides. There is ample fun to be had year ’round as well including touring, tasting, and enjoying live music at Tuckerman Brewery just a two miles away or taking the kids for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID MRT 063721
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager New Hampshire LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR!
- MINIMUM AGE Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home, and all other guests must be 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a parent.
- NOISE Unreasonable noise is never permitted in residential areas. Quiet hours are 10 pm, and before 8 am. Any noise that can be heard from more than 50 feet away is considered unreasonable. Noise should not be audible outside of home during quiet hours.
- PARKING The number of parking spaces is limited to those designated for your specific vacation home. Cars must be parked in the driveway or the garage. Street parking is never allowed.
- OCCUPANCY Cannot exceed the maximum number allowed at ANY TIME.
- EVENTS No weddings, gatherings, parties or other events are allowed at vacation home rental at ANY TIME.
- CAMPING No camping is allowed.
- TRASH Bear Alert! Do not leave trash or food in the car or outside of the home. Property Manager will pick up your trash at the end of your stay. If you need a pick up before hand, please call 5033459399.
- FIREWORKS Fireworks are never permitted at vacation home rental.
- HOME WITH HOT TUBS Use of pools, spas, and hot tubs are prohibited from 10 pm 8 am.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
- This home has a wood burning fire pit. Online fire permits are available httpsnhdflweb.Sovsportsnet.net. If you plan to have a fire on more than one day, you will need the Category I seasonal permit. You must purchase ahead of time. Firewood is not provided.