- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Make the best memories at this familyfriendly mountain retreat Cozy up in the living room area and enjoy the breathtakingly beautiful views as you warm up by the fireplace or watch your favorite shows or movies on the wallmounted flat screen TV The open concept living space is perfect for togetherness Prepare delicious meals and snacks in the fullyequipped kitchen before heading out to explore the nearby area Your private deck faces the forest and mountains and is conveniently equipped with a couple of chairs making it the perfect place to unwind enjoy a cheerful conversation with your friends and share an unforgettable moment Access to a private permit only parking lot at the Sherwood Chair on the backside of Alpine Meadows that is just 3 minutes awayWhats nearby
This mountain home is located near Alpine Meadows Ski Resort and Squaw Valley which hosts numerous winter and summer activities like skiing hiking biking and more There...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation you agree to the additional policies terms and conditions below
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements guests must be at least 25 years of age to book Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation
- No dogs are welcome in this home No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am
- If early checkin is available for your reservation you will be notified by 9 am on the morning of your arrival by email Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property Tents or other structures may not be erected
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy
- Permit ID STR2014927
- Tax ID 14927
- Due to local laws regulations or Homeowner Association rules guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night
- 3 bedrooms 20 per night
- 4 bedrooms 20 per night
- 5 bedrooms 25 per night
- 6 bedrooms 25 per night
- 7 bedrooms 25 per night
- 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture fixtures and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages To report accidental damage please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking pets or other animals brought onto the Property or criminal activity
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed nonfraudulent reservation
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3000 Damages for covered claims in excess of 3000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC
- Children 5 years of age and under do not count towards occupancy
- Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home and all other guests must be 21 years of age unless accompanied by their parent
- All renters are subject to the following standard conditions
- 1 Maximum Occupancy Renter shall limit overnight occupancy of the vacation home rental to the specific number of occupants designated in the permit excluding children five years of age or younger
- 2 Noise Occupants andor guests of the vacation home rental shall not use or operate any outdoor spa or hot tub create unreasonable noise or disturbances engage in disorderly conduct or violate provisions of this Code or any State law pertaining to noise or disorderly conduct at any time between the hours of 1000 pm and 800 am Guest must not participate in any outdoor activities during these quiet hours
- 3 Visitors The number of people present in any vacation home rental shall not exceed the maximum occupancy designated in the vacation home rental permit for that property at any time between the hours of 1000 pm and 800 am
- 4 Trash and Refuse Do no leave trash outside unless secured in the bear box in order to protect local wildlife and avoid associated fines
- 5 Tahoe Basin Snow Removal Vehicles are not permitted on roads during snow removalwinter months
- 6 Parking Parking is limited to the number of vehicles stated on the permit Parking is not permitted on county roadways during snow removalwinter months
- 7 Fire and Life Safety Requirements Outdoor fire areas and fire pits are prohibited
- 8 Enforcement Failure of renter to abide by any of the provisions of this chapter shall constitute a violation subject to imposition of the penalties Fines will be imposed on the party deemed responsible for the violation Violations of occupancy limits quiet hours hot tub use or other nuisance requirements shall result in fines being imposed on renters ranging from 500 to 1000