Kona Pacific C516
This Kona condo will keep you coming back year after year, offering a private lanai, views that reach the ocean, and a telescope to help you spot passing whales when they’re visiting. Step outside to feel the cool trade winds each morning, come home from the beach to relax in the shared swimming pool and outdoor grilling area, and spend your evenings making dinner in the fully equipped kitchen and watching a bit of TV as your swimsuits spin in the private washer/dryer.
Just across the street is Brok Da Mouth Grindz, a local favorite for Hawaiian staples such as loco moco and short ribs. For happy hour or dinner with a view, head a quarter-mile north to On the Rocks. If you keep heading down Ali’i Drive, you’ll come to the pier (the starting point of the Iron Man) and a small beach. For those interested in snorkeling, whale watching, or fishing, you can charter a boat from Honokohau Harbor just six miles...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: TA-068-706-3040-03
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This home is located in a residential area. We want your visit to be safe and enjoyable for both you and your neighbors therefore we kindly ask for your consideration and compliance with our Good Neighbor Policy . Failure to comply could result in dislodgement.
- GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY:
- (a) Quiet hours shall be from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors.
- (b) Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- (c) Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated parking area.
- (d) The home shall not be used for commercial purposes.