Looking for the perfect waterfront home for your next getaway? This home is the best spot for you and the family to enjoy some fun in the sun. Located right on the water, there are a plethora of summer activities to be enjoyed right here. The home has a floating dock and plenty of space to play and suntan. While there are several options for fun outside, inside the home you can find air hockey and foosball tables for game nights! A full kitchen is available for easy meal preparation and enough space for dining.
The Big Man’s Marina is a little over a mile away and the Hollow Creek Distillery is about nine miles away, which is a popular spot to taste test some local spirits! Shealy’s Bar-B-Que House is a great spot to try out some delicious barbeque and it’s about 15 miles away!
Things to know:
This unit is dog-friendly! One dog max.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Chilren’s Books and toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 1 dog(s), weighing 35lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa South Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- DOCK LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Dock Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver (this ‚ÄúWaiver‚Äù) is hereby incorporated as Unit-Specific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement (‚ÄúAgreement‚Äù) for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement (‚ÄúProperty‚Äù). In consideration for the right to use the dock, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, ‚ÄúOccupants‚Äù) of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- The Property may allow the use of a dock. You may tie up boats to the dock during your stay if desired. However, due to weather and water conditions, the dock may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your stay. Diving from the dock is not permitted, as submerged hazards may cause serious injury or death. Renters acknowledge that use of (or swimming off) the dock features inherent natural and man-made hazards.
- USE OF THE DOCK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the dock, and swimming off the dock, can be dangerous, and that boating and swimming are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risks of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH (including but not limited to drowning). Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the dock. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death. Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the dock.
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, ‚ÄúReleased Parties‚Äù) FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE DOCK.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS‚Äô FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE DOCK, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.