- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
An unbeatable Balboa Peninsula location only 100 feet from the beach is only one of the perks that this familyfriendly home has to offer! A downstairs patio and an upstairs balcony allow you to soak in the Southern California sunshine and breathe in the fresh ocean air without ever leaving the property. This home even offers two complete living spaces, with a large kitchen on each of the two floors that’s perfect for making homecooked meals.
You’ll be just one block from the ocean beach and the Newport Balboa Bike Trail, making this home ideal for those seeking easy access to swimming, sunbathing, and water sports. Also within walking distance is the Balboa Pier and Fun Zone only four blocks away. If you’re looking for the busier part of town, Newport Municipal Beach and Pier are just one mile down the road. If you want to get away from the beach and into the mountains, drive 12 miles down the coast to the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID SLP12925
- Tax ID UT01743A
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- Please note that you must be at least 25 years old to reserve this rental, and that guests must be 25 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- BICYCLE AND BUNK BED LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Bicycle and Bunk Bed Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated, as UnitSpecific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Property Manager and Renter for rental of the Property.
- Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms and take all necessary preventative measures to avoid the risk of loss or injury.
- The Property amenities may include 1 one or more bicycles available for guest use the Bicycles, and 2 a bunk bed or loft bed accessible by a ladder the Bunk Bed. There are significant hazards associated with the use of the Bicycles and the Bunk Bed.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POTENTIAL HAZARDS
- Renter acknowledges that riding a bicycle is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY and DEATH. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the Bicycles. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death. The Bicycles must be operated in a safe and prudent manner, and in compliance with all traffic rules and posted signage. Riders must wear helmets if required by law to do so, and are strongly encouraged to do so even if helmets are not required by law.
- Bunk Bed
- Use of the Bunk Bed and ladder is inherently dangerous and may result in property damage, personal injury, or death due to the beds elevated height, the difficulty Occupants may have using the ladder to access the bed, and the possibility of collapse and entrapment. The Bunk Bed should be used with caution at all times and should be used for sleeping purposes only and not for play.
- Renter agrees to comply with all directions, rules, and limitations posted on the Bunk Bed or elsewhere. Children under the age of 6 and other Occupants who may be incapable of safely using the Bunk Bed or ladder may not use the upper bunk or loft bed or the access ladder. Renter understands and agrees that the ladder must be used to enter or exit the upper bunk or loft bed. The ladder may not be used for any other purpose.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENTER AND OCCUPANTS USE THE BICYCLES AND THE BUNK BED AND LADDER AT THEIR OWN RISK. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE BICYCLES, BUNK BED OR LADDER. ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE BICYCLES, BUNK BED OR LADDER, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE BICYCLES, BUNK BED OR LADDER.
- Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf of every person in the Renters party.