You will love this private three-bedroom, two-bathroom Ocean Bay Park home! This spacious beach cottage is on an oversized, fenced lot with lush vegetation for privacy. The south facing deck is the perfect spot to lounge in the sun or enjoy a family barbecue! The living room is very spacious and has vaulted ceilings and plenty of natural light. Step into the newly renovated kitchen, and you will find stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and all the utensils and equipment you’ll need to prepare home cooked meals during your stay. Sliding doors provide direct access from the kitchen onto the deck. All of the bedrooms are comfortably appointed and each has an air conditioning unit. Best of all, this ideally located home is just a three-minute walk to the beach!
Ferry service from Bay Shore lands you in the heart of the Ocean Bay Park commercial district, which gives off a bohemian and breezy...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book. Guests under 30 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s), weighing 50lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa New York LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner. You will be sent a New York State agency disclosure form within 24 hours of creating your reservation. This must be filled out, physically signed and returned within 30 days of booking.