Villas Beach Front Home 6518
Spend your next South Padre Island vacation at this beautiful and spacious, luxury home. Inside you will find modern decor, high ceilings, and windows throughout. The full kitchen has granite countertops and a dining room table with seating for ten. There is even a private fitness room, pool, and a flatscreen TV in every room. In the evening, enjoy the Gulf views from one of the many furnished balconies. This rental also includes a pool table in the upstairs loft and a Ping-Pong table in the garage.
This home is located in South Padre Island with the beach just a short walk from your back door. You will be close to everything the island has to offer including restaurants, souvenir shops, Sea Turtle, Inc., the South Padre Convention Center, and Andy Bowie County Park.
Things to know:
Full kitchen with a dishwasher
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 2019-064379
- - Tax ID: 113196
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- THE VILLAS OF SOUTH PADRE HOA
- c/o Property Management Company
- Marchan Investments
- 6500 Padre Blvd.
- South Padre Island, Texas 78597
- Voice: 956.299.5675 FAX: 956.433.5683
- Rules for Renters (Revision)
- June 15, 2017
- VSP owners and the guests of VSP owners may use all amenities. VSP renters may use all amenities except the Club House and Fitness Center.
- Las Villas owners, guests, and renters may only use the roadway to the beach and beach access - none of the VSP amenities are available for their use.
- Rules will be included as part of the rental contract. The person who signs the contract is responsible for the actions of all persons staying at the rental property. The Rental Agency will post the rules, codes, etc. inside the rental house.
- Renters will be issued a "Welcome Packet" by the gate house upon arrival. Packet will contain appropriate number of wrist bands, parking passes (maximum 4), copy of "Rules for Renters," and a copy of the Chamber of Commerce booklet on South Padre Island. Wrist bands must be worn by all renters at all times. This is a year-round requirement.
- All rentals must be for a minimum of 3 nights and 4 days.
- Rentals are available to families only.
- Renters attempting to photocopy or otherwise duplicate wrist bands and/or parking passes are subject to being evicted.
- The maximum number of occupants will be a function of the number of bedrooms within the property. These numbers are in compliance with HUD "Guidelines for Rental Occupancy":
- a. 5 or more bedrooms ??? 12
- b. 4 bedrooms - 10
- c. 3 bedrooms - 8
- Renters will not be allowed to have visitors or guests in excess of those actually staying at the property. This rule will be strictly enforced with no exceptions. "Guests" will be escorted off the property and renters may be subject to eviction.
- All renters' vehicles must be parked in the rental property driveway for overnight parking. Failure to comply may lead to ticketing andIor towing. Maximum number of vehicles is 4.
- All vehicles must display a "hangtag" from the interior rear view mirror at all times when entering and while on the property. Overnight on-the-street parking is not allowed.
- Hanging of towels or clothing of any kind from balconies or railings is strictly prohibited.
- Renters will not be given gate codes. They must register at the gate house and entry is through gate guard only. In the event the guard is temporarily absent from his/her post, they may be reached at 956-299-5675.
- Rental Owners and Rental Agencies must provide a 24-hour phone number for contact in the event of rule violations.
- Renters must abide by the noise limits established by the City of South Padre and adhered to by the Home Owners Association of the Villas of South Padre.
- In the event of unruly behavior or failure to comply with instructions from Gate Security Personnel, South Padre Island police officers may be asked to respond. Should renters continue to create a disturbance by not complying with rules contained herein, they may be evicted from the property.
- Renters must use the beach access gate. Code for beach gate is to be provided by the Rental Agency and will be periodically changed.
- Any climbing over fences or walking through the beach dunes is grounds for eviction from the property.
- Renters are allowed use of the following amenities:
- Beach access
- b. Swimming pool, wading pool, and spa.
- c. Playground
- d. Tennis courts
- e. All posted rules will apply in those areas.
- Renters are not allowed use of the following amenities:
- Club house
- Fitness center
- Only propane gas or electric grills are permitted. Charcoal grills are not allowed.
- No glass of any type is allowed in the pool area or on the beach. City will ticket and fine you if glass is present on the beach.
- If you have a pet and walk it on the property or beach, please clean-up after it.
- Property clean-up must start within one hour after check-out. Trash must be removed from the property or placed in a solid trash receptacle for regular trash pick-up, with the lid closed. Failure to comply may result in assessment of a fine in accordance with the information below.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in loss of privileges to use amenities and/or rental privileges for the Rental Owner and the Rental Agency in the Villas of South Padre.
- RULES FOR RENTAL AGENCIES
- Rental agencies must ensure primary renter executing rental agreement is the head of the family renting the property and will be present during rental period.
- 2. Rental agencies are responsible for providing a copy of rental rules to each
- Renter and ensuring heIshe fully understands the rules.
- 3. Rental companies must notify The Villas of South Padre, Property Management Company, (Marchan Investments), via email, (email@example.com), Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. of upcoming rentals, a minimum of 3 working days in advance. This will allow the Property Management Company adequate time to prepare rental packets and to be forward to Security.
- All rentals must be for a minimum of 3 nights and 4 days.
- RULES FOR RENTERS ??? SECURITY COMPANY'S ENFORCEMENT
- Issue hang tags for vehicles and log the license plate numbers of vehicles. Print license plate number on each hang tag. Check license number on hang tag and compare to vehicle license plate each time vehicle enters property. If they do not match, confiscate tag and deny entry to vehicle.
- 2. Reinforce rules for renters at time of entry onto property.
- 3. Require renter of property to sign a document that he/she has received a copy of "Rules for Renters" upon entry to The Villas.
- RULES FOR HOME OWNERS RENTING PROPERTY
- 1. Home owners are ultimately responsible for ensuring renters adhere to rules specified above. Failure to do so may result in the home owner being fined.
- 2. Process to be followed in the event of a violation of rules.
- a. Violation will be documented (security log, photos, etc.)
- b. Property management will notify home owner and rental agency.
- c. Following will be adhered to:
- i. First offense - notification
- ii. Second offense ??? fine of $250
- iii. Third offense ??? fine of $500
- iv. Fourth offense ??? fine of $1,000 and loss of all amenities privileges for a period of 2 years.
- 3. Long-term renters (in excess of 6months) may have access to club house, providing the owner has accepted responsibility for any damages.
- 4. Home owners are asked not to provide gate access codes to anyone other than immediate family members.
- 5. Home owners renting property are encouraged to have 2 trash cans if overflowing
- trash is a continuing issue.
- No unit shall be rented unless it is through one of the rental agencies or companies approved by the Board of Directors of The Villas of South Padre Homeowners Association. Those agencies currently include SPI Rentals, Furcron, South Padre Beach House Rentals, Coastal Lifestyles, Padre Island Rentals, Padre Getaways, Franke Rentals and Rent on Padre.
- The owner and rental agent may agree that the agent shall provide only a "key service". For rentals by owners with key service providers, key service providers should "act" as a rental agent.
- Note: Key service shall be defined as on-site (The Villas of South Padre) check-in by the agent and is to include agreement by agent and authority given to agent by owner for agent to perform eviction and rule enforcement. Likewise, all approved agencies must agree to perform ON-SITE KEY SERVICE and to perform eviction and rule enforcement services for the owners who rent their properties.
- Property Management will prepare a "Welcome Packet" for each renter. The packet will contain the appropriate number of wrist bands, parking tags, a copy of the "Rules for Renters," and a copy of the Chamber of Commerce booklet on South Padre Island. The cost for materials and assembly of the packet is $25.00, provided the Property Management Company has been given at least 72 working hours??? notice of the rental. If advance notice is less than 72 working hours, the charge will be $150.00. Certain holidays and special occasions the packet fee will be $50.00. The amount will be paid by the rental agency or will be reflected on the homeowner???s quarterly invoice, if not paid by the agency.p>D
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.