Heron Harbour Retreat 302 Gull Ct.
Enjoy a relaxing vacation surrounded by all the comforts of home in this stunning house. This six-bedroom home will provide a warm and inviting stay for up to seventeen people. The home features a fireplace for cozy nights, two jetted tubs for your relaxation, full kitchen, washer and dryer, and furnished deck with a tranquil view. When you are not on the beach, take a dip in the community pool or play a game of tennis.
Enjoy all that Ocean City has to offer from numerous restaurants, miniature golf courses, and beach shopping lining Coastal Hwy to family-friendly theme parks. Plan a day of fun at Splash Mountain Water Park located on 29th St or enjoy rides, games, and food stands on the boardwalk in downtown Ocean City. Tanger Outlets are only a few miles away on Rt 50 in West Ocean City for a fun day of shopping.
Things to know:
Home has an alarm system
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Rental Guest understands that we will accept families, couples and responsible adults 25 and over. Rental guest also understands that all adult guests, upon request by Vacasa or Building staff, shall produce photo identification. You will certify that you have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, you will be asked to leave with no refund. Any noise complaints will be dealt with on an individual basis. Any use of the rental property for a purpose other than residential use for a family vacation must be approved by Vacasa.
- ADDITIONAL RENTAL TERMS FOR THE CITY OF OCEAN CITY
- This Unit Specific Agreement (this "Agreement") is hereby incorporated into and
- forms a part of that certain Vacation Rental Agreement ("VRA"). This Agreement is
- between: (1) Vacasa LLC (the "Vacasa", "we", or "us"), acting for itself and for the
- owner (the "Owner") of the vacation rental property subject of the VRA (the
- "Property"), and the renters of the Vacation Home (the primary renter, together
- with all individuals renting the Vacation Home with the primary renter, collectively
- the "Renters" or "you").
- By booking your rental of the Property with Vacasa, you acknowledge that you have
- read and understand, and agree to be bound by, the terms, conditions, and policies
- in this Agreement (the "Unit-Specific Terms"). If any provision of these UnitSpecific Terms differs from the terms in the VRA, the provision of these Unit-Specific
- Terms will control.
- B. Occupancy.
- 1. Ocean City Resolution. Effective March 21, 2016, the City of Ocean City,
- Maryland (the "City") voted and passed Resolution 2016-04 requiring all
- short term rentals in residential zone R-1 to abide by special occupancy
- 2. Renters Agree to Comply. You hereby agree to ensure that the Certification
- of Occupancy for the City of Ocean City (the "Certificate"), attached to this
- Agreement as Exhibit A, is complied with at all times during your stay at the
- Property. You further agree that you will pay any fines or penalties imposed
- by the City on either Vacasa or the Owner, in relation to your rental stay. By
- signing below, you authorize Vacasa to charge your credit card on file for any
- such fines or penalties.
- C. Choice of Law and Venue for Disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by the
- law of the State of Maryland, U.S.A, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- Both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal
- courts of Worcester County, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Understood and agreed to this ____ day of _______________, 20______.
- For and on behalf of the Renters:
- Signature: ________________________________________
- Print Name: ______________________________________
- Date: ______________________________________________
- EXHIBIT A
- "Certification of Occupancy for the City of Ocean City"
- CERTIFICATION OF OCCUPANCY
- Because this is a single-family residence located in a neighborhood of mostly year-round, single-family
- houses, the Renters hereby certify that only persons related by blood or marriage will be occupying the
- home during the lodging period or that there will be no more than four unrelated persons occupying the
- Property during the Renters??? stay. Renters hereby represent that all occupants have been identified
- below by name, age, and relationship.
- Reservation Number:
- Renter Name Renter Age Relationship to Other
- Please fill out and return to Vacasa prior to your stay. You will not receive check in instructions until
- this is received. Please notate your reservation number.
- 121 N 9th st ste 302
- Boise, ID 83702
- Fax (503) 897-7036
- Thank you,
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.